Learn how to prepare, cook and serve a variety of Seasonal Game. Understand how to approach different types of game and their individual cuts of meat to get the most from this wonderful seasonal produce.
We will teach you the preparation and kitchen skills you need and provide a selection of wonderful recipes that have been put together by our very own Daren Bale that you can take home and share. Take a look into the nutritional values that Game can give and the marriage between Game and the Autumn Foraging Season.
Enjoy a glass of wine or a local beer while our chef demonstrates these skills of preparing and cooking the meat along with preparing the perfect accompaniments.
You’ll leave the Cook School brimming with knowledge, and the confidence to source and cook the best seasonal and sustainable game ingredients
Dishes to be covered this evening :
- Rabbit Ragu, with freshly baked flavoured Breads
- Roast Quail, tangled Leek & Potato Vinaigrette
- Honey & Black Pepper Partridge with Roasted Squash
- Roasted Mallard Duck, Parsnips 2 Ways, Red Cabbage & Juniper
- Pan Fried Breast Of Wood Pigeon, Sweet and Spicy Lentils, Wild Mushrooms & Red Wine
Session Starts at 6pm until 10pm. 22nd of November 2019.
Please note that menus are subject to change due seasonality of foods and availability.